At Saturnia Travertini Italia, we place customer service at the heart of what we do.
We make a guarantee to you, our partner, that once you place an order with us, you can rest easy.
Because we understand that value doesn’t only lie in the product, it is also in the experience. So let us help you to remove the hassle out of doing business. We want to walk you through the 10 step process of what happens when you make an order with us so that you can be totally comfortable that you will get the product which you asked for.
Because here at Saturnia, we like to make it easy for you. Your peace of mind is Our Guarantee.
- At initial contact with our Sales representative, website or online Customer Service Representative, we will obtain all the information that we need to satisfy your order.
- In the case where you are buying an actual available stock item and the actual item can be displayed, you may jump directly to step 7
- Should require it, we can arrange a visit to the quarry to see our material and select exactly what you require, or provide you with sample photographs and physical samples. Our samples will indicate the general appearance of a finished product and the expected range of appearance regarding he colouring, the vein pattern, the physical structure and the surface finish.
- On placing an order, our Delivery Team will spring into action. The Delivery Team’s aim is to get all orders out in priority, on time and, above all, at the level of quality expected by our customers.
- The Delivery Team will monitor progress continually and can update you on the order status when requested, as well as keeping an eye out for potential blocking issues so as to take quick remedies.
- We observe quality control through a two-step process.
- During production of an order, our PUB is responsible for monitoring the quality control measures which we have introduced to ensure that the standard of the material has been maintained as agreed with the client. Quality issues or any factors that might affect the order, such as unusual variations or defects, are flagged at this stage.
- Once production is complete, the order is handed over to our Product Delivery Manager and a second quality check is made, to ensure that we are satisfied.
- The ready order is then photographed, and footage is recorded and sent to you, so that you can see the material which you will be receiving and ensure that you are happy with it.
- Once you have given us your approval, then the order is shipped.
- Shortly after you have received the order, our local sales representative wil be in touch to ensure that you received everything you asked for, and that you are happy with the level of service you received.
- However, you can contact us at anytime via either our Customer Service team or your local sales representative.